Cruiser boat holidays fleet
Boating Holidays offers the largest selection of cruiser boats in Europe - you can be sure there is a boat that meets your party size, your requirements, and your budget.
NEWS FOR 2013
More Vision Class boats - superbly equipped 6* cruiser boat in two models sleeping 6+, or 8+ in 3 or 4 cabins and lounge.
More 5* Mystique and Royal Mystique boats.
Many boat classes refurbished
Our range of cruiser boats is available
from PURPLE bases on the maps.
Alternative boat styles are available from our Penichette Boats fleet (GREEN bases on maps).
Not all boat types
are available from all bases - our Boat Availability Search (top right of page) shows boats available in those areas and the hire charge. Choose a Country to view route details.
Easy to use boat grading
Our boats are graded from to - the more stars, the more the boat has to offer! This overall rating helps you match a boat to your expectations of style, age and comfort.
- latest boats with highest levels of comfort and amenities
- superior standards of comfort, space, decor and facilities. En-suite facilities with electric flush toilets, air-conditioning, CD/DVD players with MP3/USB connectivity and LCD TV.
- good quality boats with high standards of decor, soft furnishings, linen and equipment, including CD players with MP3/USB connectivity
- well presented boats with good standards of comfort and facilities
- basic boats with acceptable standards of onboard comfort and facilities
Every year certain models are upgraded to offer higher standards of comfort and amenities.
Easy to use boat pricing
To help you match a boat to your budget we show a guide hire charge from to - the actual price varies from season to season. Remember this is the hire charge for the boat up to the maximum number of occupants.
Easy to use boat sizing
Our boat descriptions show how many people a boat can sleep. A boat shown as 4+2 means it can sleep 4 people comfortably in cabins, with the option to sleep 2 people on a convertible bed/settee used as saloon seating during the day. A boat shown as sleeping 6 people would have three sleeping cabins. A group of 4 hiring this boat would then have a spare cabin to store extra items.
Cruiser Boat Fleet Details
To help you we have organised our fleet of over 50 cruiser boat types into 4 groups depending on party size.
Clicking on the link will take you to a page showing boats of that size. You can then display these boats by grading, pricing, and size.
Royal Mystique Exploded Picture